Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I did it again!!!

Hi friends,

This is something funny and interesting as it happened twice in my life and that too during same time period that is beginning of new life. Oh sorry for the disappointment but it was not that beach incident.It was 2nd August 2010 near Hess gas station at Harisson, New Jersey and I was starting the new life of Master's. I boarded a van from the college to my room at Julia Gardens apartment. I was sharing a three seater seat with three other people. We were four people in all, an American at left end and two ladies in the middle and myself at the right end of the seat. The ladies were Indian and our driver was an American.

I was near the van-door and was all silent. It was just near the gas station that one of the ladies moved from her seat as if she was in a hurry. I was the one to open the door as I was just besides the door so when I felt the vehicle was about to stop I opened the door. Unluckily the driver was in no mood to stop as the signal was green and with open door we moved some distance. This time also I jumped from the running van and it was similar sort of the one that had occurred 4 years back when I started my Engineering life.
It was a deja vu of our very own Sarat Bhaina's (fondly called as John) bus's incident. He drives the bus as John Abraham was driving the Dhoom bike. The incident was exactly the same and due to the Green signal over traffic he also kept moving and I jumped from the running vehicle thinking it to be halting. That time though I got no bruises, I was bit scared but to be frank this time I felt awesome and a bit nostalgic... :P

So its almost the same situation whether I am staying at India or at America. Keep in touch and be in good health....

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha...am telling this to mummy!!!
    you are going to have a nice scolding over the next chat session!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st tell me..wz it prepaid or postpaid van...if 2nd 1 dn gr8...hope u hv understand...n as u said both tim u escape..i must say kep doin diz to sv money :D

    ReplyDelete